Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Zhicity Portable Wireless Outdoor Audio Player Bluetooth Speakers with 7 LED Dynamic Visual Modes




I have a few different Wireless speakers but none are as cool as this one. I love the lights on it. When turned on the front lights up with multicolored rainbow lights. It looks awesome and is a real conversation piece. I also love the clip handle on top. None of my other speakers have a handle at all much less one that can clip to my tote bag, belt loop, or anyplace else for that matter. Now when using this speaker outdoors I can hang it out of reach of the kids so they are not playing with it.

This is a Bluetooth speaker and I had no problems with it connecting to my phone. I also like using it on my desk and it connected very easily with my laptop. I personally do not like using my phone to play music or audio books, the sound is more annoying then enjoying. But using this speaker paired with my phone it makes the music so much more enjoyable. The volume level is very nice, I can set it on a table or hang it, and with a group of friends talking I can even hear the music playing. I wish it had an audio hook up so I could hook it to my MP3 player with the audio cable. But it does have a sim card slot so I can take the card from my MP3 player and put it into the speaker.

This comes with the speaker  and a charging cord. It does not have the audio cable or the wall plug but I have several of those laying around I can us with it. It takes about 2 hours to fully charge it and you will gt from 3 to 5 hours playing time. I really like the different modes for the lights on front, and that I can play it without lights. The battery does last longer with the lights turned off.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. When it comes to portable speakers, a lot of times, convenience trumps sound quality and you end up with a device that you can take anywhere, but doesn’t really provide the best listening experience.Grain Audio Bluetooth Speakershas added MaxxAudio sound processing, created by GRAMMY award-winning Waves Audio, to a walnut speaker shell with two two-inch loudspeakers and a bass isolation system that does not compromise sound quality for portability.

    ReplyDelete