Labels

Friday, August 19, 2016

Spriak Party Lights Disco Ball 3w Led Strobe



Super fun party light. I love how this light has so many different settings and modes. It even has 2 music settings that will dance and flicker to the beat of the music. You can change the colors from red, green, and blue to single colors or a combination of them. The light itself is small but really puts out a lot of light. IT comes with a remote that controls all of the modes and settings. It also has a mount and the screws to mount it wherever you want. The light is electric but does have a pretty long cord on it. The lamp itself is made of plastic but it seems pretty sturdy.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for your sharing,
    This article very useful for me.

    For additional information, if you want Trusted Cooling System Rental Service in Indonesia for any event or something else, you can reach us Arthur Teknik anytime.

    Thanks again admin,
    Warm Regards Blogger.

    ReplyDelete