Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

PowerTRC® Deluxe Pink Doctor Medical Kit Playset


Adorable Doctor set for little girls. There are 17 pieces to this set. Everything a child needs to be a Doctor. 7 of the pieces light up and or make sounds. The stethoscope Lights up and makes heart beat sounds. Batteries are included in the 7 working pieces, just pull the little white plastic tabs out to begin playing with them.

My Grand Daughter loves Doc McStuffins and is thrilled that she can be just like her now with this Doctor set. She is now a doll doctor and vet. She even likes to be a people Doctor. She is having a wonderful time with this set. I gave her an old purse to keep all of her pieces in since the set does not include a Doctor's bag

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment