Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

Pictek Wired Gaming Mouse Computer Mice with 7 Buttons


My Son In Law is a gamer. He plays every day at one game or another online. I actually let him test out this mouse for me since I am pretty much just a surfer. He likes the long cord on the mouse mostly. He says he can do more and not have to be setting right up against the computer to play. He like the ease of the mouse too, just plug it in and you are ready to go. He also likes how smooth the mouse moves while he is playing his games. The lights are cool too.

This mouse has 7 buttons on it which he says makes it a lot easier to play some of the more intense games. The buttons are all programmable, by downloading the software, so you can set them to do what you want them to do instead of what the designer decided you need to do.

There are 5 colors to choose from for the lighting but if you download the software that 5 becomes 16 million choices.

The software does not come with the mouse but in the owner's manual it gives you the link to download online.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment