Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Dream Catcher Handmade Indian Colorful Feathers With Beaded Net by Yshare







I am thrilled with this awesome dream catcher. I have it in my 4 year olds room.  She is afraid of bad dreams and some nights will end up in our bed. Since hanging this in her room she has managed to stay in hr bed. This is so pretty with all its bright colors. She has a color changing light bulb in her room and the LED light makes each of the bright florescent colors on this dream catcher almost glow. I have to say it is quite beautiful under the light.

It is put together very nicely and handmade. There are 5 hoops on the catcher 1 large, 1 medium, and 3 smaller ones. Each one is decorated with beads and feather in different bright colors.  I also liked the included gift bag. The Dream catcher is folded nicely inside of a clear plastic bag then placed into a paper gift bag then packaged in another clear plastic bag. It is ready for gift giving and would make a beautiful gift for anyone.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment