Labels

Monday, August 29, 2016

Umenice Automaitc 9-rib Travel Umbrella Windproof with 210t Fabric Teflon




I live in Florida and you never know when you are gonna be hit with a torrential rainstorm. They usually only last 5 to 10 minutes but the sky literally will drop buckets of water on you in those few minutes, effectively soaking you all the way through. So have a good umbrella is a must. I always keep one in my car under the front seat, so I can grab it in a hurry. The problem with the umbrella I had was the heat in the car can be intense most of the year and it tens to ruin everything left in the car for very long. Lets put it this way the 60 day car deodorizers dry out in 1 to weeks from the heat. So I am constantly replacing umbrellas  more from the heat then from use. The umbrella top tends to get brittle quickly. I seen this teflon coated umbrella and decided to give it a try. So far so good. It looks like it will stand up to the rain and the heat as well as the strong winds we get  on occasion. This umbrella comes in a nice carrying bag. It has a real nice wrist strap for when I am out and about and the sky's look threatening. It is very light weight.   I have used it for the rain and it did not leak at all. The umbrella is large enough for 2 adults to stay nice and dry under. I am hoping it will take the heat as well.

  I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment