Labels

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Anmao Jewelry 18k White Gold Plated White Cubic Zirconia Ruby Jewelry Set






Stunning necklace and earring set. I do wish the earrings were a bit smaller. They are the exact size of the necklace pendant. My set was mailed ina bubble envelops and my earring posts arrived bent. I was able to straighten them out and wear them.

The necklace and earrings are 18k white gold plated. The set is free of nickle,lead,cadmium, and is hypoallergenic. The earrings and pendant are 14 mm in size, about 1 centimeter across. The ruby is circled with rectangle shaped clear cubic zirconia stones.  The necklace chain is 17 inches long with 2 inches of adjustable links.

This is a really very pretty set and looks great with dark colors. The dark colored top sets off the clear stones which in turns sets off the ruby.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment