Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

Sterling Silver Cz Dolphin Stud Earrings




These earrings are quite pretty. They are smaller then I usually like more of a child sized. My Grand Daughter who is 6 is thrilled that Nana thought they would be look better on her. She absolutely loves sea life. They are very pretty on her little ears. These are made from sterling silver and they are encrusted in Cubic Zirconia stones all over the front of the earrings. The stones do catch the lighting and sparkle. The earrings are a 6mm size they are post earrings with the smaller back also great for kids little ears. We are both thrilled with how cute these earrings are. The earrings come shipped in a very nice black velvet gift box and as i did they are great for gift giving.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment