Labels

Friday, August 26, 2016

GDEALER Multi-Purpose Utility Kitchen Scissors





Having a sharp and heavy duty pair of scissors in my kitchen are  must have. I love to cook, it is kind of my hobby. I do not cook boxed meals I totally skip that aisle in the grocery store. Every thing I make is from scratch right down to bread. I am always using scissors to cut something in my kitchen from herbs to meats. My scissors have to be sharp and have to be stainless steel. I like that these scissors also feature a nut cracker and bottle opener. I probably don't use those features a lot but it nice to have when I do need them. These scissors are easy to clean whether it be hot soapy water or in the dishwasher. These scissors also have a sheath to protect the blades when not in use. The handles are large and comfortable to my hand. I do not like scissors with small finger holes that you either cannot get a good grip on or they squeeze your fingers. These scissors are very sharp. I have not dulled them yet so cannot say how easily they can be sharpened but I do think they will be fine.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment