Labels

Friday, August 19, 2016

Wisdompro® Flower Stickers Labels for Essential Oil Bottle - 8 Sheet(256Pcs) - Small




I love how pretty these labels are. I make blends of essential oils and make bath oils and such for my family and friends. These labels are great for putting on my bottles. I can easily know what is in the bottles.The labels really add a bit of flash to my plain amber or cobalt bottles as well. These really brighten them up. They also give them a more professional look. There are 256 labels in the package, 8 sheets of 1-7/8" x 1-3/16". There are 4 styles on each sheet.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment