Labels

Wednesday, August 17, 2016

KssFire® Chinese classical design Plug-in Sound & Photo Controlled Night light






I have had a lot of night lights over the years. I like to keep one in the long dark hallway in my house. There are no windows in this hallway so it dark even during the day. Also the genius who built my house pout the one and only light switch at the far end of the hallway. The light is great if you are coming out of one of the bedrooms or in from the back door, other then that it is dark until you get to the end then you can turn the light on. The hallway is also a narrow one so there is no room for a table with a lamp on it for light.

This light is awesome though. It really helps in the hallway. No it does not really light up the hallway so you can see well but it is lie a beacon in the dark I guess. I love that it is not only motion activated but also sound activated. The light is LED and white. I love the nice Chinese style lantern cover on it. You can go through the 2 modes and turn the light off by a switch on the side. It plugs into a regular outlet. The light is about 3 inches long and 2 inches wide.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment