Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Blulu Baby Girls Tutu Skirt Dress Headband Set for Photography






Very cute set. the tutu is very full and headband is just adorable with the pretty pink flower in the center. This says it is for newborns to 6 months, but My 4 year old Grand Daughter had it on. Granted the length of the tutu was a bit short for her but waist wise it fit great and even had some left over room in it. The headband fit her as well. The pretty ribbon bow at the waist of the tutu is just adorable as well. I am in love with this little tutu and headband.

We are waiting to see what my my Daughter is going to have so I am collecting baby items now, secretly I am hoping for a girl, and when I saw this adorable little outfit I couldn't say no. This should be hand washed and hung to dry if it gets dirty. I would put a pair of leggings or something under it for small babies as the tutu material is a bit scratchy. This is a very pretty photo prop as well.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment