Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

KINGDOMCARES Ultrasonic Waterproof Facial Cleansing Brush Rechargeable
















Over the years I have had a few facial brushes. Some have been great, some have been a waste of my money and time. This facial brush from Kingdom Cares is one of the bet I have used The head does not spin around in circle but it does pivot back and forth and effectively cleans my face. The bristles on the brush are soft it does not feel like sandpaper on my face. It does not feel like it is ripping all the skin off my face either. The brush fits in my hand nicely and it is so easy to use. I love that it is rechargeable.

It comes with the facial brush handle, 2 brush heads with lids to protect the brushes when not in us, and it has the charging dock.. The dock is small and does not take up a lot of room but does hold the brush up in a upwards position without constantly falling over. It also has a great pull string topped bag for taking it on the go with you.

I am extremely happy with this facial brush and would definitely recommend it to anyone wanting a great brush.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment