Labels

Thursday, August 25, 2016

GDEALER 16"x13" Barbecue Grill Mats Grilling Mat Set of 4





I live in Florida. We grill year round pretty much here. It is better to grill out then heat the kitchen up for me. Thsi set of Grill mats has made it easier for me to grill. I don't have to worry about food sticking to the grill grates or falling through. I can also grill foods I never thought of tossing on a grill as well. I can actually do a whole stir fry on the grill. It works great to add chicken, shrimp, pork, or whatever then all the veggies and let them cook. I don't have to clean up a pan after wards either. Just wash off the grill mat and I am ready to grill my next meal. These mats are reusable. They can be cleaning in a sink of hot soapy water. It is non stick so no scrubbing no matter what I cook. I hate cleaning up after cheeseburgers. The yucky stuck on ground beef bits then you have the melted on cheese, it's a nightmare. With this grill mat all of that comes right off, and the caramelized onions I make beside the burgers on the grill are to die for. These also work in baking pans. Lay it in the bottom of a cookie sheet and use it in the over. Takes the stuck on baked on mess away from the pans, and I save on aluminum foil. I am thrilled with my grill mats. and with 4 in the set I can designate ones for the grill, ones for the oven for meats, and even use one for baking cookies and stuff.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment