Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Alotpower Baby Anti-lost Backpack with Safety Leash Mini Bag






This is absolutely the cutest little backpack I have seen. My 4 year old Grand Daughter fell in love with it and my Daughter did also. When we take the kids places I always worry about them getting away from us. Now with this anti loss backpack I wont have to worry as much. We live in Florida and like to go visit theme parks and places, so does the rest of the world. So these places get crowded year round. Finding a 4 year old in a sea of people is not easy and she is to big to be carried. The is has adjustable shoulder straps as well as a front strap the locks in the center of the chest so she cannot slip out of it. The strap is a little over 3 1/2 feet so plenty of room for the child to move around.

She doesn't understand the safety aspects but she does understand how to pack this sucker full of all of toys and stuff. I cannot believe how much stuff she was able to get in this small backpack. There is enough room for a change of clothing, diapers if child is still wearing them and even a sippy cup.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment