Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

ZEEFO Solar Lights Adjustable Outdoor Wall Light Motion Sensor LED






I am very impressed with this light. It is very bright. We live in the woods so to speak and it gets very dark at night. My back yard has a few trees in it that are really large and even with a full moon it very dark. My husbands workshop is set back from the house since they work on motorcycles, cars, and other wood projects and welding projects. So it is really dark out there. We hooked this light up on the corner of the building so it gets the sunlight during the day then angled it to the area right outside of his shop so he can see when he comes and goes. The be such a small light you would think it was a large flood light how bright it is. I love that it is weatherproof, but mostly because it is wireless. We didn't have to string an extension cord to gt light like before. This a solar light and even on cloudy days it charges well enough to give several hours of light. And my husband does not have to try and lock his shop up in the dark or figure out how to turn the lights off from the house like before.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment