Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Fairy String Lights Set of 6PCS 7.2Ft(2.2M) 20 Leds Battery by YIHONG





Oh the possibilities!! With these lights being so versatile you can do just about any decoration project with them. Or just make a lighting statement in your home or outside even. These lights are waterproof. There are 6 strands of light. Each strand is about 6 1/2 feet long, with 20 fairy lights per strand. There is also about 1 1/2 foot of plain wire leading to the battery compartment. The battery compartment is small so can easily be tucked either in your project or strung out and hidden behind. These strands work on 2 lithium cell batteries which are included and already installed. These will run up to 72 hours of continuous lighting. There is a off and on switch on the battery pack. These do just burn on one mode of steady light.  The lights are blue, and quite bright. They can be used as a mood light with their soft but bright glow. The lights do not get hot so can be used in any project even with candles. The lights come on silver wire so can easily be hidden even on the lightest colored projects.

I am getting my Christmas craft projects started now and will be using these lights as part of my floral, candle, and even in my nativity scenes this year. I am very excited to see these displayed during the holidays. Some I will be using with other colored light strands I have to make a really spectacular display of light and color.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment