Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

Angool Women's Waist Trainer Latex Waist Training Cincher





As far as waist trainers go, I think I've tried them all. I can't help it, I love them. And with all the sizes, lengths and materials available, it's hard not to have one of each. I have to say I love the length of this one. Its long enough that it will cover your whole torso, even us girls with longer torsos. The material doesn't have much give, which is exactly what you should look for in a quality waist trainer. It wraps around and is clasped by a bunch of metal hooks. It pulls everything in and is perfect to wear under your everyday clothes or if you are wanting to smooth your shape for a special occasion. It won't bulk up your look but if you are wearing tighter fitting clothing you may be able to see a line in the front where it clasps. It did a great job. It was comfortable to wear, held the shape, and was easy to put on.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment