Labels

Saturday, August 20, 2016

TAILONG Waist Corset for Weight Loss Sport Body Shaper



I have been waist training for a while now and have tried just about every variation of style and length available. But of course not all trainers are created equal. This one was like none that I have tried before. It wasn't stiff like the majority but is made of a softer material that feels like a strong elastic. Personally I prefer my waist trainers to have a bit more length than this one had. Because I simply feel like it just gets the job done a bit better. But all in all it worked. It pulled in my problem areas and helped to smooth me out resulting in a more desirable looking waist. And I liked how it isn't bulky and didn't show underneath my clothing.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment