Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

KssFire® 6 LED Wireless PIR Automatic Motion-sensing Night Light





I am impressed with this small but bright light. My Daughter and 2 small grand children are living with us at the moment. I do not like leaving lights on through out the house but with small children I was having to leave the bathroom light on, the hall light, and a light in the living room. The hall light is now turned off at night and I have this light placed on the wall right outside my Grand Daughters bedroom so if she gets up in the night the light comes on automatically as she comes through the door and illuminates the hallway. It stays on long enough for her to get to my Daughters room or to the bathroom, wherever she is traveling to. It runs on batteries which ar not included but the batteries seem to last a while. We have been using this light for well over a week and it is still just as bright as when I installed the light. The light comes with an adhesive strip to stick it to the wall and also a plastic piece that screws to the wall and the screws.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment