Labels

Monday, August 29, 2016

LISEN Premium Spa Moisturizing Gel Socks (1 Pair (Pink)










These socks feel amazing on my feet. There are lined with a gel like material so when you put them on and decide to stand up, it does take a few steps to really gt used to them since the socks do not slip but your feet do slide around on the gel inside. The socks come just below my ankle bone. They are stretchy and fit my feet well. I wear a size 7 1/2 to 8 in shoe. I am not sure they would fit a size 8 1/2 or up though. These say they are rose scented but I did not notice a scent, I smelled them before putting them on. I am not really worried about the scent since they are socks and I don't sniff my feet. I put these socks on in the evening while watching TV with my husband and so far they do seem to be making my feet softer. I hate shoe so only wear them when I have to and mostly wear flip flops or sandals. So my feet need to look nice because I am not hiding them under shoes. These need to be hand washed and when not wearing them they need to be kept in the included zip top bag to protect them and so they do not dry out.  The package says they should be replaced every 6 months. I have not used any lotions of oils while using these socks and have only used them a few times so far, but so far so good.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment