Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Pictek HDTV Antenna, 35Miles, Indoor Digital TV Antenna





I chose this for my mother. She does not have cable and during certain good weather she gets 1 or 2 channels of tv. We do live in the middle of a National Forest and town is quite a ways from us. This was extremely easy to install and no electricity is needed. Just screw it onto the jack in the back of the tv and lay it down. Done.  She does get a few more channels now and they do come in clearer. I am sure from the difference this has had that if she lived in town this would be awesome and she would not miss cable at all.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment