Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

Mini Tire Novelty Desk Clock On Tire Base




Super cute clock. I got this clock to set on my husbands desk in his workshop. He is always tinkering with something out there and tends to loose track of time. So having this clock on his desk to me was a great idea. He loves the clock as well.  It is a bit small, but as a working novelty it is just fine.

The clock looks like a tire with a tire for the base as well. It is held apart with a spring. It is very light weight, and can be knocked over easily. We used and adhesive pad to hold it to the desk top and it is working great for him. It runs on one of the small AG13 sized button batteries which is included. The battery is in a small plastic bag in with the clock. To open the back I used a dime that was laying on my desk as a screw driver to turn the battery door.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment