Labels

Monday, August 29, 2016

Btopllc 3500mAh capacity battery for IPhone






Now days most people depend on their phones for so many things. Many people are never pout of sight of their phones either. I love my phone and pretty much have it near me all the time as well. I love taking pictures and I use my phone a lot in place of carrying a camera with me. Taking pictures can drain a battery fast. So having a back up is a must for me. I don't want to have to carry my phone and a power back or cords and chargers. This battery case is perfect for me. It is on my phone and protecting my phone from drops and bangs as well as giving me a back up battery. The case is very easy to use. It goes on the phone like a normal phone case. The case plugs fits into the charging port of the phone and that is how it allows the phone to charge. The case can be plugged into any wall or car charger to charge it and your phone. When you phone battery runs down just turn the case on and continue what you are doing. It will charge your phones battery and allow you to use your phone at the same time. That battery does hold enough charge to fully charge your phones battery and had left over power left in it.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment