Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

EmaxDesign Wigs 28 Inch Cosplay Wig For Women With Wig Cap & Comb(Light Blonde)


Natural hair





Dress up is fun no matter what age you are, and what better way to completely change your look than a wig. I was surprised at how great the quality was because the price was so affordable. But the wig was easy to put on and came with a hair net. The wig stayed on well and I didn’t have too many issues with it slipping and it never once completely fell off. I loved style and as a girl who has almost black hair, it was fun to see myself as a blonde. If you're thinking about changing your hair color but unsure as to if you really want to take the leap this is a great why to "try" it out with having to commit to a drastic change.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

1 comment:

  1. These wigs are lighter than capped wigs and are not as warm when wearing. In place of a cap, they have vertical lace strips, with spaces between the strips, which make them one of the most breathable types of wigs. synthetic lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete