Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

OTISA 2-Pack 10 foot High Speed Heavy Duty USB Charging Cable



I love these charging cords, I have them in our Dodge Journey. My Daughter and 2 Grand Children are living with us at the moment and when we all load up and go places it is great to have a cord long enough for the 3rd row seating so my Grand Kids can play with their tablets during our ride. Yes we could run a short set of cables from the data/charging port in the back of the car but with the 10 foot cords my Daughter can make sure the cords are plugged in throughout the ride, so the tablets stay charged.

These cords have not given us any problems with slipping out of the charger or their tablets. They seem to hold very tightly. These are the high speed cords so even while the kids are playing their games. The cords are thick and feel like they are very sturdy. They feel like they will last a long time.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment