Labels

Friday, August 26, 2016

Vnina Party lights 7 color Water Wave LED Projector with remote control




Really cool party light. I love colored lights, not just for Christmas. We have several family parties a year and I always decorate to the hilt for each holiday or family milestone. This light will be perfect for our next get together. It changes to 7 colors or I can use just 1 or 2. It comes with a metal tripod to stand it on and it also has a mounting bracket, where I can hang it. There are buttons on the back to turn it off and on and go through a couple of modes but the remote that comes with really does all the work. The light will even dance to music. It is a small box of about 5 inches by 5 inches bu=y 2 inches, this is an estimate. It has 3 dimensional lighting so will shine on the walls and floor when mounted to a ceiling. It is not waterproof o should only be using indoors. I will be using mine on a large screened in porch. This light will add mood to any party.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment