Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Spriak Projector Strobe Light Disco Dj Party Stage Lights with Remote Control




This super cool light is awesome for parties or just to relax watching the lights play on the ceiling or wall. It comes with a remote to change through all the different modes. My video will show each mode. This is a small projector but it can be seen at long distance. I can set it on my desk at the end of my room and see it on the wall at the other end of my room with is 24 feet long. I like that it has a adjustable hanging bracket. It can be mounted to the ceiling, wall, or floor even. There are screws on each side to tighten the bracket with and it does stay in place. There is also a really nice metal tripod for sitting it on. The light is about 5 inches by 4 inches, by 2 inches, this is an estimate. The case is aluminum. It is not waterproof.

the kids enjoy watching this light, and it does make a great mood light for parties. There is also a music mode, it will bounce to the beat as good as any dancer on the floor.  There are switches on the back to you can switch it to or just use the remote.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment