Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

Songmics Round Patio Outdoor Table and Chair Set Cover Water Resistant



I am loving this table and chair cover by Songmics. My outdoor table and chair set is a bit smaller then this set was actually made for but it is working great all the same. I live in Florida and during the summer we get a lot of 5 minute rain showers out of the blue, The sky will dump buckets of water in a very short period of time, just enough to soak everything. Also with the heat of the sun the table and chairs get very hot very fast during the day. This cover is helping keep my set dry and the seats and table top cool for when we want to set int he back yard. My Table and chair set is also looking not so nice ater setting in the weather. I can bleach the whole set now and it will look great with this cover keeping the rain and other elements off of it. I enjoy setting in my yard watching the kids play. I enjoy setting at my table so I can have my drink, tablet, or whatever with me while the kids are playing. Even having a meal outdoors is so much nicer with this cover. I love how it covers the table and chairs both.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment