Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

Reclosable Bag, Clear Sealing Bag, Pack of 100 by Sunny





I do a lot of crafts and there are always left over things like beads and stuff. I end up tossing them into bowls, or just bunch them up into canisters and stuff. Which makes it harder for me, the next time I want a certain type of bead i have to dig through thousands in a can to find what I am looking for. Or I think I have a particular bead and come up empty on my search. With these zip top clear fronted bags. I can toss them all in and there is enough I can keep them separated. I can put them in by type or color. I can also right on the bag what is inside and put them in a drawer in alphabetical order so I can just whiz through finding what I need. The zip top on the bag holds very tightly so I don't have to worry about them spilling out. They are strong enough to hold more then just beads, and large enough to hold all of my finding, like lave even. I can even put the crafts i made in the bags. I made Christmas decorations and was having a hard time putting them someplace safe so I can find them and they don't get messed up. These bags are working great for that as well.

Crafts may not be what these bags were designed for but for me they are perfect.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment