Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

Loende Solar Blossom String Lights, 50 LED 23Ft White Waterproof








I love these beautiful lights. I am also a huge fan of anything solar powered. So with these I get solar power and beauty in one strand. I am terrible about remembering to turn outdoor light strands on or off. So I either have a dark flower garden or the lights waste energy being on during the day. With these lights I get the beauty at night and never use any electricity. These will charge themselves even on cloudy days and at night they are very bright. I also love these there are modes to choose from from solid to almost a strobe effect. The strand is 23 feet long and there are 50 lights on the strand. I can go around my flower bed or even use these on a porch. My husband has put a slit a in the screen of my porch to be able to attache the solar box outside of the porch in full sunlight. But I have also just set these on the ledge around my porch and they have charged, where the sun shines in several hours of the day. The floral bulbs are beautiful where ever you put them and could even be used as part of any holiday light display.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment