Labels

Friday, August 19, 2016

Sept.Filles Stockings Womens Thigh High Tights Super Elastic Packs of 2



I love these pantyhose. They are awesome. They are thick so will be great come winter even. I love the shelled look on them. The look goes all the way to the toe area. It shows a pinkish colored toe are in the ad but mine have a black toe. These are very stretchy and are very comfortable to wear. I like that they do not snag like regular panythose. I have long nails and a lot of the times I end up getting runs in pantyhose before I even get them on.  My Daughter also fell in love with these and stole the 2nd pair. These are easy to wash. I put mine in a lingerie bag and tossed it tint he washer and dryer with no problems at all. These hose look great with any outfit and with any skirt length. I have a black skater style dress I wore them with the other night on a date with my husband along with a pair of black closed tie high heeled shoes and my husband was speechless for a for minutes. He kept staring at me and telling me how great I looked. SCORE!!

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment