Labels

Monday, August 29, 2016

2-Fitness Men's Running Shorts





I got these shorts for my husband. He is very happy with the fit and the feel of them.  These can be worn whatever you are doing, setting around the house, walking, running, playing sports, or even swimming. He likes the built in brief. It is very comfortable and allows lots of air flow. These shorts do help keep him cool during physical activity. They are made of polyester and give him a large rand of motion. Nothing worse then a pair of shorts clinging to you and not letting you move the way you want or need. The leg holes are wide enough he doesn't feel lie he is being hugged. With them being wide he is getting more air up the legs area which helps keep him cooler also.  The waist band is elastic but there is also a pull string tie as well. So while in the pool or at the beach he is protected from the shorts coming down. I ran these through the washer and dryer and they came out great. I did not notice any shrinking, fading, or color bleed.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

Check these out on Amazon

No comments:

Post a Comment