Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

BELLE-LILI Girls Ruffle Sleeve Ballet Dance Cotton Dress Leotard




This little Ballet dress is even cuter in person.  The dress is made out of cotton so should hold up to what ever a child can figure out to put it through. It has a chiffon tutu around the bottom. There is is small amount of elastic at the center of the chest to give it just a touch of fancy. The dress is solid blue the tutu matches the dress color perfectly. I ran it through the washer and dryer with no problems at all. IT did not seem to shrink, fade, and none of the color bled.

I got this for my 4 year old Grand Daughter who is going to be starting dance classes soon. She loves to twirls around the house and loves having dresses that will twirl with her. She was awestruck when she seen it as she knew right away it was a "Real" Ballet Dress. I don't know if the Dance school will let her wear this dress or not for their shows but we sure are having a hard time getting her to take it off right now. She loves it. I got hr the 5 to 6 size and all though she is in a 4T going to a 5T it fits her nicely. She does have a bit of growing room in it as it is stretchy.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment