Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Flora Mcqueen Red 9"x6.5"x5.8"Travel Zipper Organizer Box Tote Bag Lunch Tote





Really nice lunch bag. You can actually fit more then you think in this bag. I fit an ice pack, 3 water bottles, a small bag of chips, an apple, a sandwich, a small bowl of grapes in this bag and still had room left over. It looks smaller then it actually is. Probably the stripes, it works for clothing.

This bag is very lightweight but very sturdy. It features 2 very strong nice handles. The handles did not cut into my fingers filled with all I put into it. The bag zippers closed at the top. It does have a insulated layer inside to help keep your foods and drinks cool. This is great for work, school, or play. The outside is 100% cotton and can be tossed in the washer when it gets dirty.  With it being cotton, you could actually fix your lunch the night before and set the bag and all in the refrigerator and just grab and go the next morning. You could also fill it with water bottles and set it in the freezer over night and be ready to go on a early morning trip. I personally love this bag.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment