Labels

Monday, August 22, 2016

EmaxDesign Wigs 28 Inch Cosplay Wig For Women With Wig Cap and Comb(Black)



                         Natural                                                                                     wig


Personally I have almost black hair so the color of this wig wasn't too much darker than I am use to. But the cut and style was a whole new ball game. My hair is shorter and I have been toying with the idea of cutting bangs but haven't been able to take the leap. No one wants hair regret.

After removing the wig from the packaging. I noticed how it didn’t feel too much different than real hair. And from looking at it, it could easily pass as someones actual hair. It came with an elastic type of hair net that was easy to put on and held the hair securely. And the wig was super easy to put on and stayed on. I didn’t find myself having to do a ton of readjusting and it never fell off. It was comfortable and didn’t make my scalp itchy. I would recommend it.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment