Labels

Monday, August 29, 2016

Zhicity 5,500mAh Phone Charging Power Bank Lightweight Battery Pack





I really like this power bank. Not only because it works very well but I love the mirror finish on it.  I can charge my Samsung S6 phone more then once from a completely dead state with a full charge on this power bank. It is small and light weight and easy to carry in my purse, pocket, and even in a tote, bag, suitcase, or back pack. It is super easy to use and allows me to use my phone even while it is hooked up to the power bank. It comes with a charge wire as well. I like that it has small lights on the front of it, when it is turned up 1 to 4 lights will glow letting you know how much charge is on the power bank so you know when it needs charged. 1 means you have 25% batter and 4 means you are 100% charged. I also love that if you bump it and turn it on it will automatically turn itself back off if it does not detect a device in about 5 seconds, that way it does not go dead by getting bumped around in my purse. That is important. If I am depending on it to be charged I would hate to be out and stuck somewhere with a dead phone because it accidentally got turned on and drained.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment