Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

8 Modes String Lights, GDEALER 33ft 100LED Copper Wire with remote



This set of lights are great. I can hardly wait to start decorating for the holidays. I have a great spot picked out for these light in my Halloween and in my Christmas display. I have several villages for different holidays, I have one for Easter, Halloween, and Christmas. Regular strand of bulky string lights really do not work well for the displays I want to use. They make bumps in the cloth or bunting I lay down and they are really hard to fit into the buildings. These lights are going to be perfect as they lay flat and bend easily.

There are 100 LED lights on this 33 foot strand of lights. These have a straight thin gold wire, not plastic coating over the strip , just at the end leading to the battery pack. There are 8 modes for the lights, from steady on to almost a strobe effect. This comes with a remote control that works for all functions of the lights. Power on, power off, brightness, timer, and all 8 modes. The set runs on 3 AA batteries which are not included. The remote batter is included though.  I love the timer mode, in case I forget to turn the lights off at night. My lights are usually electric and plugged into a power strip and with the flip of a button all of my lights come on or turn off. So these I will have to remember, or set the timer. The timer turns the lights on for 6 hours and off for 18. So I can turn them on in the evening, enjoy them all evening and up until I g to bed and then they will turn themselves off. Being LED's they do not get hot so I don't have to worry about where I put them or in what displays I use them in. I wish I had these years ago.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


No comments:

Post a Comment