Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2016

MECO mini flashlight LED Camping Keyring Flashlight





I always keep a small flashlight attached to my key chain and one to my purse strap. I do not see well at night so finding my way in the dark is kind of hard at times. My key chin flashlight recently died and I have been lost with out it. I don't only use it to see to get into my house but it is my go to when I need a little light for something. These lights come in a 10 pack. You do have to hold the button to keep the light on but they still work well for me. I don't lay them down someplace turned on and forget about it, and waste my batteries. The light is quite bright and really does help fit a key into a door or find something I drop under my desk. These are about 2 1/2 inches long not including the key ring, they are about 1 inch wide and 2/10's of an inch thick. The batteries are included and built into the key chains already. These would be great as a stocking stuffer or as a part of a gift basket or just a small token gift.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment