Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Blusmart Bicycle Light Set




Great bike light set. I love that the light comes off easily and can be used as a flashlight as well. The light has 3 lighting modes , hi, low, and strobe.  Also by twisting the top you can adjust the light beam from wide to almost pinpoint. The light is so easy to attach and no tools are needed. Just tighten the screw on the base with your fingers. The tail light just clips to itself so no tools need for that either.

The flashlight runs on 3 AAA batteries or 1 rechargeable 18650 battery, neither of which are included. The tail light runs on 2 CR 2032 batteries which are included. There is a plastic piece between the CR 2032 batteries that must be removed before it will work. The bulb area just screws off of the strap area.  The base is made of plastic with a screw. It will fit almost any size handlebars. The flashlight also has a wrist strap on it. This makes a great flashlight while not riding.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment