Labels

Friday, August 26, 2016

BSWHW Wireless Outdoor Portable Bluetooth 3.1 & Shower Speaker







My husband I like to spend a lot of time outside. We also like to listen to music. This speaker paired with our cell phones and MP3 players are the best of both worlds. We can take this small lightweight speaker where ever we go and if it gets wet no big deal its waterproof. The speaker is very easy to use. Just plug it in with the included USB cord to any wall charger, car charger, or computer to charge. Turn it on and it will go to Bluetooth mode ad easily pairs with phones and even my laptop. With the included audio cable I can plug it into the speaker and into my MP# player and I can listen to my music from there. The speaker gets quite loud so we don't have to be setting right on top of the speaker to hear it. I also like the large suction cup on the back, I can take it to the shower with me. The speaker is about 4 inches by 4 inches and is round and about 2 inches thick. IT is light weight so easily carried on the go.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment