Labels

Friday, August 19, 2016

UNIFUN Air Humidifier 100ml Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser



Very nice diffuser. I love essential oils and I love using them with diffusers. They make my house smell wonderful. Essential oils also have healing qualities to them and  can make a bad day better just by inhaling their aromas.

This diffuser is on the small side so will pretty much fit in any space you want it. It has several light modes you can also use with the diffuser, rotating colors, solid colors, or no light at all. The Diffuser has 2 steam modes one allows for 3 hours and the other for 6 between fill ups. It holds between 80 and 100 ml of water and a few drops of your favorite essential oil.  See my video to see it in use.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment