Labels

Monday, August 15, 2016

DPIST® Masquerade Mask



Stunning Masquerade Mask. This can be worn to any Masquerade Ball or even for Halloween. It is just beautiful and beautifully made. The lace headband is adjustable to any size face and head. It ties off by feeding it through one of the larger loops on the other side. You can hide the extra from tieing it off under you hair. It fits pretty comfortably. It was a little stiff at first and scratchy but I ran it under water for a few minutes then laid it flat on a towel to dry and it was more comfortable. This really is a stunning addition to any costume. My Daughter has already decided she will be wearing it this Halloween season to the parties she will be attending.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.



No comments:

Post a Comment