Labels

Tuesday, August 23, 2016

Vogue of Eden Women's Maternity Clothes Nursing Tops Breastfeeding Gllus Vest



Really cute shirt. The material is very soft. I like the coverage this shirt gives. It is low cut but not so slow that I fall out o the top of it. The shirt is light and cool to wear. I really like that the straps are adjustable. A lot of thin strapped shirts are not adjustable. I also like the look of this shirt with the split int he center. For a nursing mother this is really nice since the top can be pulled up and out of the way without exposing to much or parts of yourself that do not need to be exposed. I ran this shirt through the washer and dryer with no problems at all. I did not notice any shrinking or fading. I love the pretty pastel pink color as well. This shirt could be worn with just about any outfits, jeans, shorts, or skirts even.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment