Labels

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

TAILMATE Dog Chew Rope Toys with Natural Rubber Ball




We have a 2 year old, 100 pound Black lab that has tested this dog rope. And so far it has passed all of her tests. She runs around with it hanging out of her mouth, she flips around the floor with it, she plays fetch with it, she even plays tug of war with it.  The rope has not frayed or the knot come loose yet.  She drug it through the mud yesterday after a rain storm, I tossed it in the wash machine and it came out fine. I like the rubber slotted ball, so much better then a tennis ball and will probably last longer as well. Bella is still kind of a puppy and like to gnaw on things, luckily she likes gnawing on this rope and the ball as well and is leaving the kids stuffed animals alone at the minute.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment