Labels

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Flora Mcqueen Picnic Insulated Fashion Lunch Cooler Tote Bag




We went to the beach the other day and took this beautiful bag filled with our drinks and snacks. It worked really well and held enough water bottles and munchies for my Daughter and I and 2 toddlers. I also put a ice pack in the bottom to make sure everything stayed cold. This bag is nicely lined with an insulating material and kept everything nice and cold. On our way home we put all the wet bathing suits in the bag to keep my car nice and dry. It worked great for that as well. When we got home I tossed the bathing suits and the bag in the wash machine. When I pulled it out of the dryer the bag was just as nice as when it arrived. The bag is a good size for picnics or beach days. It has 2 very strong handles and a zipper closure at the top. I am very happy with this lunch bag and would definitely recommend it to anyone.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment