Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Greatever T95M 4K 1G/8G Android 5.1 Lollipop OS Amlogic S905 Kodi 16.0 XBMC Pre-installed Full Loaded Smart TV Box






I am loving this TV Box. I have an older cheap version on one tv and a Amazon Fire stick on another TV. I wanted on on the TV in my bedroom so when I am hiding from the kids and there is nothing on TV I can put on something I want to watch. This TV box was very easy to install on the tv and worked great within minutes. I love that it has a USB port so I can watch things I have downloaded to my computer on the TV as well. I don't really need the clock feature but this is the first one I have seen with a clock. This is also the first one I have seen that has a LAN port. I am using wifi with it but like knowing I can take it on the go and hook it up to a wired connection.. There are 2 USB ports, and even a port for a micro SD card. This box really has covered all the basis for watching what you want when you want. The remote is easy to use and works a lot better then the old one I have. I am extremely happy with this tv box and may probably be replacing my older boxes with more of these.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment