Labels

Wednesday, August 24, 2016

DUMVOIN Multi-port USB Charger







This multi-port charging station has come in very handy for me. My husband and I both vape and we both carry more then one set up. The batteries need charged at night so they are ready to go for the next day. I have to find 4 wall plug ins to plug them all in. Now I have this setting on my nightstand and can charge them all at once and with just 11 wall socket.

There are 5 charging ports, one is a type c port, and one 3.o quick charge port. It is really quite small. It is less then 4 inches long, about 2 1/2 inches thick, and a little over 1 inch wide. As small as it is it is great for taking with me on the go and on vacations and weekend getaways.  It comes with a pretty long cord so I can set it just about anywhere and don't have to worry about finding wall sockets really close to where I want it. With 4 devices plugged into it I have not noticed it getting hot or heating the USB wires I am using with it.  I am very happy with charger.

I received this product during a promotion at a discount for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

2 comments:

  1. Liztek's Multi Port USB Charging Hub is really best because It is capable to charge multiple devices in one time which saves the time and the electricity as well.

    ReplyDelete