Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2016

SONGMICS Wood 20-Bottle Wine Display Rack Free Standing Bottles Storage Shelf, Natural




I have actually wanted a wine rack that was not finished or painted at all. This simple wine rack was exactly what I wanted. It is very easy to put together it took about 20 minutes to put it together. All of the hardware is included with the rack. I am thrilled it is not painted or stained so that I can truly make this wine rack my own. I want to paint it in multiple bright colors and add thin lined designs. It will definitely take me a lot longer to pain this wine rack then it did to put it together. The rack seems to be very sturdy. It will hold up to 20 bottles of wine. I will be adding hooks to one end to hold my cork screw as part of the decoration. I am so very happy with this wine rack. it is everything I was looking for.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.

No comments:

Post a Comment