Labels

Saturday, August 27, 2016

20 Pc. Bedroom Set for 18 Inch American Girl Doll by PZAS Toys






My Grand Daughter is 4 and loves to play with her dolls. She has a small doll bed for hr babies but not for her bigger dolls. She does have 1 American Girl Doll and 1 Generic Girl dolls. These dolls she tells me are not babies and do not belong in a crib. When I saw this set of Doll bunk beds I knew this would make her whole world.  I have decided to wait until Christmas to give her this set but I did put it together and make sure everything was included and that it would be stable and safe for her. I have to say I am more then impressed with this set. There are 20 pieces to this set. You get the Bunk bed set, a ladder, a shelving unit, 2 of mattress pads, 2 comforters, 2 large pillows, 4 throw pillows, a teddy bear, 2 storage bins for the shelves, and you get 2 pairs of 2 piece pajamas for the dolls.

The beds and shelving unit were very easy to put together. All of the hardware came with my set. We had the whole thing put together in about 20 minutes. The shelving unit is separate from the bed and could be placed anywhere you want. The ladder is also not attached so it can be moved from side to side or end to end. The comforter is dual sided so you can have the beds either with the floral side up or the solid fushia side up or one of each. The set seems to be very sturdy we did push and twist it it an extent to make sure it would hold up to a child and I am happy to say it seems like she will be having fun with this set for a very long time.

I received this product during a promotion free for my honest review and they are 100% my own opinions. I received no compensation for this review and I am not required to give a good review. I am also not associated with the seller in any way.


1 comment:

  1. This is an amazing set! Thank you... If you want more information about bedroom set. Please, click here. top9home

    ReplyDelete